[Android] iNES 6.1.2 Released

fms

Oct 6, 2021, 1:40:12 PM10/6/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I've published iNES 6.1.2 for Android, a new version of my NES, Famicom, DiskSystem, and VS-System emulator:

https://fms.komkon.org/EmuAndroid/iNES-Android.apk -- outside Google Play
https://fms.komkon.org/EmuAndroid/
-- homepage

This release has been built using Android 11 APIs. It fixes several bugs and adds Chinese language translation. The app should now work on newer AndroidTVs running Android 10+. If you are still experiencing problems on AndroidTV devices, let me know. See below for all the changes.

ALL CHANGES:
* Added support for newer Android TV versions using SAF.
* Fixed lost file handle issue detected by FDSAN.
* Added Chinese translation made by David Chen.
* Switched to Android 11 SDK (Android-30).
* Switched to Android Build Tools 30.0.3.

Have fun!