I've released fMSX 6.0.2 for Android, a new version of my MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ emulator:
release fixes assigning gamepad buttons to MSX keyboard keys, corrects virtual gamepad behavior on Android12 devices (mostly Pixels), and rectifies several other issues.
Please, note that the method to get cheats back has changed in this version. As you
remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid
Google staff banning fMSX from the store. You can easily reenable
though by downloading this file and CLICKING ON IT in the File Selector:
* Hopefully fixed virtual gamepad issues on Android 12.
* Fixed gamepad button assignments to keyboard keys.
* Fixed state files not getting deleted when requested.
* Fixed virtual gamepad shape reloading multiple times.
* Refactored virtual gamepad layout mechanism.
* Lowest supported Android version is Android 4.4 (SDK-19) now.
* Now targeting Android 11 (SDK-30).