iNES 6.0 for Windows and Linux

fms

Feb 15, 2021, 1:46:30 PM2/15/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

The free iNES 6.0 for Windows and Linux, my NES, Famicom, DiskSystem, and VS-System emulator, is now available for download:

The new release adds support for homebrewn UNROM-512 and Cheapocabra boards, making recent NES games run. See below for details.

ALL CHANGES:
* Added mapper #30 for homebrewn 512kB/256kB UNROM boards.
* Added mapper #111 for homebrewn Cheapocabra GTROM boards.

Have fun!

PS: MasterGear, my Sega MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG-1000 emulator for Android, is on $2.99 sale at Google Play this week:

DMiyash248

Feb 18, 2021, 12:04:10 PM2/18/21
to EMUL8
Thank you for the latest iNES 6.0 release for Windows.   By the way, your iNES homepage still has binary links for iNES 5.9 for Windows and Linux available for download.

fms

Feb 18, 2021, 12:05:11 PM2/18/21
to EMUL8
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:04:10 PM UTC-5 DMiyash248 wrote:
Thank you for the latest iNES 6.0 release for Windows.   By the way, your iNES homepage still has binary links for iNES 5.9 for Windows and Linux available for download.

Thanks for reporting this. Fixed.