[Android] MasterGear 4.8 Published

fms

Mar 11, 2021, 11:56:35 AM3/11/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I've published MasterGear 4.8 for Android, a new version of my Sega MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG-1000 emulator:

https://fms.komkon.org/EmuAndroid/ -- homepage

This release is based on the MasterGear 4.8 for Windows and Linux, released in February. It makes File Selector scrolling much faster, at the cost of not showing auxiliary files information on newer Android devices. As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning MasterGear from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

ALL CHANGES:
* Based on the latest MasterGear 4.8 sources.
* Disabled querying content providers for auxiliary files to improve performance.
* Scrolling in File Selector has become much more responsive.

Enjoy!

PS: AlmostTI, my Texas Instruments graphing calc emulator, is on $2.99 sale this week: