Future projects.

瀏覽次數:22 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tommy Gregory

未讀,
2014年8月27日 上午8:39:482014/8/27
收件者:em...@googlegroups.com
I am a big fan of your emulators and I believe they are all top notch. Are you going to develop a snes emulator? I love how you are constantly updating and improving your emulators and would love to see you develop an snes emulator. Keep up the great work!

fms

未讀,
2014年8月29日 凌晨4:01:242014/8/29
收件者:em...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:39:48 PM UTC+4, Tommy Gregory wrote:
I am a big fan of your emulators and I believe they are all top notch. Are you going to develop a snes emulator? I love how you are constantly updating and improving your emulators and would love to see you develop an snes emulator. Keep up the great work!
I have some initial code for 65186 CPU and SNES VDP emulation, but it is not enough for a full emulator.

Bryan Kirk

未讀,
2022年5月10日 下午2:52:412022/5/10
收件者:EMUL8