Keyboard input doubles charecters

Jake Thomas

Feb 23, 2023, 3:22:02 PM2/23/23
to EMUL8
[Windows] Keyboard input to LOGO program in Adam mode - some keys (not all) either double each keystroke or the repeated character is a pound sign [#]. Windows keyboard config does not affect the screen input.

fms

May 15, 2023, 10:43:31 AM5/15/23
to EMUL8
On Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 3:22:02 PM UTC-5 Jake Thomas wrote:
[Windows] Keyboard input to LOGO program in Adam mode - some keys (not all) either double each keystroke or the repeated character is a pound sign [#]. Windows keyboard config does not affect the screen input.
I will have to try this to understand it. Where did you get the software and how exactly are you using it?

Lovelyneil

Jun 8, 2024, 10:18:54 AM (8 days ago) Jun 8
to EMUL8
Opening SmartLOGO (1984) (Coleco).DDP in ColEm 5.6 on Windows 11 and attempting to type YES results in YE#S being displayed on the screen.
At this point the only Coleco Adam emulator I have found that doesn't have this display issue with SmartLOGO on Windows 11 is Virtual ADAM v1.03
SmartLOGO (1984) (Coleco).png