[Android] fMSX 5.9.2 Published

fms

Jan 14, 2021, 12:06:40 PM1/14/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I've published fMSX 5.9.2 for Android, a new version of my MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ emulator:

This release restores compatibility with older Android 4.2/4.3 devices, fixes opening MSX files from other apps (such as file managers) and adds the ability to create home screen shortcuts on newer devices. A few possible crash sources have also been fixed.

As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning fMSX from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

ALL CHANGES:
* fMSX Deluxe is on $2.99 sale at Google Play this week.
* Fixed compatibility with Android 4.2/4.3.
* Fixed opening files from file managers and other apps.
* Fixed adding home screen shortcuts on newer devices.
* Fixed several more possible crash sources.
* Fixed leaked dialog window on app exit.

Enjoy!