ti-89 titanium

已查看 30 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Rodney Butler

未读,
2024年4月16日 19:11:504月16日
收件人 EMUL8
Why doesn't this application recognize my rom. I had used it with my ti-89, but no longer have it, since I had my phone, now the new phone won't use the old app, so I paid for yours. It doesn't recognize my rom.

fms

未读,
2024年4月16日 19:12:444月16日
收件人 EMUL8
On Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at 7:11:50 PM UTC-4 Rodney Butler wrote:
Why doesn't this application recognize my rom. I had used it with my ti-89, but no longer have it, since I had my phone, now the new phone won't use the old app, so I paid for yours. It doesn't recognize my rom.
Because AlmostTI does not support TI-89?

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子