AlmostTI File Transfer

Thomas Bohl

Apr 10, 2024, 11:19:24 PMApr 10
to EMUL8
Hello,

thanks for the TI-83 emulator for Android.

It would be nice to be able to transfer programs to the calculator.
What I tried:
1.) I tried to access the "AlmostTI documentation" (https://fms.komkon.org/ATI85/ATI85.html). But it only shows 404. According to the Wayback Machine since forever.
2.) Tried to somehow Drag & Drop .83p-Files onto the AlmostTI icon.
3.) I looked if save states of other emulators (than can receive programs) are compatible.

My only option for now seems to be to retype my programs.

fms

Apr 10, 2024, 11:21:28 PMApr 10
to EMUL8
On Wednesday, April 10, 2024 at 11:19:24 PM UTC-4 Thomas Bohl wrote:
It would be nice to be able to transfer programs to the calculator.
This is not currently possible, sorry.

1.) I tried to access the "AlmostTI documentation" (https://fms.komkon.org/ATI85/ATI85.html). But it only shows 404. According to the Wayback Machine since forever.

2.) Tried to somehow Drag & Drop .83p-Files onto the AlmostTI icon.
This will not work.

3.) I looked if save states of other emulators (than can receive programs) are compatible.
These will not work.

Thomas Bohl

Apr 10, 2024, 11:38:41 PMApr 10
to EMUL8
Thanks for the fast answer. Than I will have to retype my 25 year old collection of programs.

(On https://fms.komkon.org/ATI85/ it's written "More information about AlmostTI, including FAQ, ..., can be found in the AlmostTI documentation." Which only returns 404.)