التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

fms

غير مقروءة،
31‏/01‏/2022، 11:36:22 ص31‏/1‏/2022
إلى EMUL8
Hello, All!

I have published Speccy 5.9.4, a new version of my Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Sam Coupe emulator for Android:

The new release should finally fix assigning gamepad buttons to keyboard keys. It also fixes a few possible crashes and makes File Selector title bar somewhat nicer.

Please, note that the method to get cheats back has changed in this version. As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning Speccy from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file and CLICKING ON IT in the File Selector:

ALL CHANGES:
* Another fix to gamepad assignments to keyboard keys.
* Now showing folder name at the title instead of complete path.
* Now disabling keyboard options if there is no keyboard.
* Fixed possible crash when unpausing app during exit sequence.
* Fixed possible crash in the State Exchange.

Enjoy!
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه