ColEm 5.6 Graphics Error Windows and Linux

Greg McCartney

Nov 4, 2021, 9:56:55 PM11/4/21
to EMUL8
Hello,  I'm trying to run the  Adam version of Super Donkey Kong on ColEm 5.6 on both Windows and Ubuntu Linux and I am seeing the same graphics error.  The Mario sprite is the correct colors as well as the barrels, but the screen is all grey along with draw errors.
Here is a screen shot of what I am seeing on Ubuntu.  Had the same results on my Windows PC.  The files run fine under CoolCV.

Greg

Screenshot from 2021-11-04 21-51-11.png

fms

Nov 8, 2021, 12:55:56 PM11/8/21
to EMUL8
On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 9:56:55 PM UTC-4 gpmcc...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,  I'm trying to run the  Adam version of Super Donkey Kong on ColEm 5.6 on both Windows and Ubuntu Linux and I am seeing the same graphics error.  The Mario sprite is the correct colors as well as the barrels, but the screen is all grey along with draw errors.
Here is a screen shot of what I am seeing on Ubuntu.  Had the same results on my Windows PC.  The files run fine under CoolCV.

Thanks for reporting it. I will take a look.

Fort Ranm

Nov 10, 2021, 12:01:48 AM11/10/21
to EMUL8
I'm encountering the same issue.
Additionally, the player number selection screen, the skill level section screen, and the cutscene before the "how high can you get" screen do not appear at all.