I've released fMSX 6.0.3 for Android, a new version of my MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ emulator:
release adds another (hopefully final) fix to keyboard key assignments, fixes several possible crash sources, and improves File Selector look.
remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid
Google staff banning fMSX from the store. You can easily reenable
though by downloading this file and CLICKING ON IT in the File Selector:
* Another fix to gamepad assignments to keyboard keys.
* Now showing folder name in the title instead of complete path.
* Now disabling keyboard options if there is no keyboard.
* Fixed vulnerability when unzipping files, as reported by Google.
* Fixed possible crash when unpausing app during exit sequence.
* Fixed possible crash in the State Exchange.