MasterGear and Launchers like Dig and LaunchBox?

Luke Matthews

Jan 9, 2022, 10:13:06 AM1/9/22
to EMUL8
I set up an Android phone (Google Pixel XL) as an emulation machine and wanted to use a launcher like Dig or LaunchBox, but any time is set MasterGear as the default emulator for Game Gear games, it fails to launch from either launcher.

When I try to launch a Game Gear game from either of the two launchers mentioned, the screen simply flashes and returns to the launcher without launching MasterGear. Is there a fix for this? Is it a known issue?

I love MasterGear and want to use it in this setup, so if anyone knows of a solution here I'd really appreciate it.