VGBA 6.4 for Windows and Linux

fms

Mar 10, 2021, 11:37:40 AM3/10/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I have just released VGBA 6.4 for Windows and Linux, a new version of my GameBoy Advance emulator:

The new release makes most command line options work on Windows and adds optional frame rate display. I have also fixed the issue with sound randomly failing to start on Windows. See below for all the changes.

ALL CHANGES:
* Fixed audio randomly not working on VGBA-Windows startup.
* Added "Video | Show Framerate" menu option to VGBA-Windows.
* Most command line options should now work in VGBA-Windows.
* Increased synchronization timer precision in VGBA-Windows.
* Added "-fps" command line option to VGBA-Linux.

Enjoy!

PS: AlmostTI, my universal TI graphing calc emulator for Android, is on $2.99 sale at Google Play this week: