I've released MasterGear 4.9.2 for Android, a new version of my Sega MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG-1000 emulator:
The new release targets Android 11 (SDK-30 API) and fixes a bunch
of issues, including virtual gamepad on Android 12 devices and assigning
gamepad buttons to keyboard keys. Several possible crashes and a security issue when unpacking .ZIP files have also been fixed.
Finally, there is now support for newer
Please, note that the method to get cheats back has changed in this version. As you
remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid
Google staff banning MasterGear from the store. You can easily reenable
though by downloading this file and CLICKING ON IT in the File Selector:
* Hopefully fixed virtual gamepad issues on Android 12.
* Fixed gamepad button assignments to keyboard keys.
* Fixed vulnerability when unzipping files, as reported by Google.
* Fixed state files not getting deleted when requested.
* Fixed possible crash when unpausing app during exit sequence.
* Fixed possible crash in the State Exchange.
* Fixed virtual gamepad shape reloading multiple times.
* Refactored virtual gamepad layout mechanism.
* Lowest supported Android version is Android 4.4 (SDK-19) now.
* Now targeting Android 11 (SDK-30).