[Android] ColEm 5.6.4 Published

fms

Feb 11, 2022, 10:49:32 AM2/11/22
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I've published ColEm 5.6.4 for Android, a new release of my ColecoVision and Coleco Adam emulator:

This release applies the final fix to keyboard key assignments and replaces the complete path in the File Selector title bar with a folder name.

As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning ColEm from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file and clicking on it in the File Selector:

ALL CHANGES:
* Another fix to gamepad assignments to keyboard keys.
* Now showing folder name in the title instead of complete path.
* Now disabling keyboard options if there is no keyboard.

Have fun!