[Android] MasterGear 4.9.3 Published

fms

Feb 16, 2022, 11:15:40 PMFeb 16
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I've released MasterGear 4.9.3 for Android, a new version of my Sega MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG-1000 emulator:

The new release applies the final fix to keyboard key assignments and no longer displays the complete folder path in the File Selector title. Just the folder name is shown instead.

As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning MasterGear from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file and clicking on it in the File Selector:

* Another fix to gamepad assignments to keyboard keys.
* Now showing folder name in the title instead of complete path.
* Now disabling keyboard options if there is no keyboard.

Enjoy!