I've published iNES 6.1.3 for Android, a new version of my NES, Famicom, DiskSystem, and VS-System emulator:
-- outside Google Play
This release fixes virtual gamepad layout in Android 12, physical gamepad button assignments, and a few other issues. See
below for all the changes.
* Fixed virtual gamepad issues on Android 12.
* Fixed gamepad button assignments to keyboard keys.
* Fixed vulnerability when unzipping files, as reported by Google.
* Fixed possible crash when unpausing app during exit sequence.
* Fixed possible crash in the State Exchange.
* Fixed state files not getting deleted when requested.
* Fixed virtual gamepad shape reloading multiple times.
* Refactored virtual gamepad layout mechanism.