[Android] iNES 6.1.3 Published

fms

Jan 10, 2022, 8:46:42 PM1/10/22
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I've published iNES 6.1.3 for Android, a new version of my NES, Famicom, DiskSystem, and VS-System emulator:

https://fms.komkon.org/EmuAndroid/iNES-Android.apk -- outside Google Play
https://fms.komkon.org/EmuAndroid/
-- homepage

This release fixes virtual gamepad layout in Android 12, physical gamepad button assignments, and a few other issues. See below for all the changes.

ALL CHANGES:
* Fixed virtual gamepad issues on Android 12.
* Fixed gamepad button assignments to keyboard keys.
* Fixed vulnerability when unzipping files, as reported by Google.
* Fixed possible crash when unpausing app during exit sequence.
* Fixed possible crash in the State Exchange.
* Fixed state files not getting deleted when requested.
* Fixed virtual gamepad shape reloading multiple times.
* Refactored virtual gamepad layout mechanism.

Have fun!