[Android] Speccy 5.8 Published

fms

Mar 4, 2021, 11:54:18 AM3/4/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I have released Speccy 5.8, a new version of my Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Sam Coupe emulator for Android:

This release is based on the latest Speccy 5.8 for Windows and Linux, published this week. It adds support for loading and saving Spectaculator .SZX snapshots. There is also a bunch of fixes to custom color palette handling.

As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning Speccy from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:
* Based on latest Speccy 5.8 for Windows and Linux sources.
* Added initial support for Spectaculator snapshot files (.SZX).
* Added internal menu option to save .SZX snapshots.
* Preserving custom color entries when changing palette setting.
* Preserving Sam Coupe colors when changing palette setting.
* Saving "Settings | Hardware | Palette" option.

PS: ColEm Deluxe, my complete ColecoVision and Coleco Adam emulator, is on $2.99 sale at Google Play this week: