VGBA 6.3 for Windows and Linux

fms

Feb 10, 2021, 11:20:39 PM2/10/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I have just released VGBA 6.3 for Windows and Linux, a new version of my GameBoy Advance emulator:

The new release enables melodic sound emulation while Direct Sound is disabled. This should fix sound in Phantasy Star, International Karate, and a few other games. See below for all the changes.

ALL CHANGES:
* Fixed melodic audio playback when DirectSound is off.
* Fixed sound in International Karate.
* Fixed sound in Phantasy Star.

The Android version of VGBA, called VGBAnext, is on $2.99 sale at Google Play until next Tuesday:

In addition to GameBoy Advance, VGBAnext will emulate GameBoy Color, GameBoy Classic, NES, Famicom, and a few other Nintendo consoles.