iNES 6.1 for Windows and Linux

fms

Mar 14, 2021, 11:59:39 PM3/14/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

The free iNES 6.1 for Windows and Linux, my NES, Famicom, DiskSystem, and VS-System emulator, is now available for download:

The new release adds optional frame rate display and makes most command line options work on Windows. I have also improved sound on Windows. See below for details.

ALL CHANGES:
* Fixed audio randomly not working on iNES-Windows startup.
* Added "Video | Show Framerate" menu option to iNES-Windows.
* Most command line options should now work in iNES-Windows.
* Increased synchronization timer precision in iNES-Windows.
* Added "-fps" command line option.

Have fun!

PS: Speccy Deluxe, the complete version of my Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for Android, is on $2.99 sale at Google Play for a couple more days: