[Android] fMSX 6.0.1 Published

fms

Sep 29, 2021, 1:47:27 PM9/29/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I've published fMSX 6.0.1 for Android, a new version of my MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ emulator:

This release fixes several bugs, hopefully makes app support newer AndroidTV devices, and adds Chinese translation. If you have an AndroidTV device where fMSX does not work, please, let me know by email.

As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning fMSX from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

ALL CHANGES:
* Added support for newer Android TV versions using SAF.
* Fixed lost file handle issue detected by FDSAN.
* Added Chinese translation made by David Chen.
* Switched to Android Build Tools 30.0.3.

Enjoy!