The free fMSX 6.0 Windows and Linux binaries, as well as portable source code, are now available for download:
release makes most command line options work in Windows, mostly the same way they work on Linux. I have also added menu options to paste Windows clipboard contents and show current frame rate. See below for all the changes.
* Refactored Windows EMULib code.
* Most command line options should now work in Windows version.
* Added "Hardware | Paste Clipboard" option to fMSX-Windows.
* Added "Video | Show Framerate" menu option to fMSX-Windows.
* Increased synchronization timer precision in Windows version.
* Fixed clearing file associations in fMSX-Windows.
PS: fMSX Deluxe, the complete fMSX app for Android, is on $2.99 sale at Google Play this week: