[Android] ColEm 5.6.2 Published

fms

Oct 5, 2021, 10:45:59 AM10/5/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I've released ColEm 5.6.2 for Android, another update to my ColecoVision and Coleco Adam emulator:

This release fixes several bugs and adds Chinese language translation helpfully provided by David Chen. It should fix whatever issues occurred on newer AndroidTV devices running Android 10+. If you are still having problems running the app on AndroidTV, please, let me know.

As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning ColEm from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

ALL CHANGES:
* Added support for newer Android TV versions using SAF.
* Fixed lost file handle issue detected by FDSAN.
* Added Chinese translation made by David Chen.
* Switched to Android Build Tools 30.0.3.

Have fun!