[Android] ColEm 5.6.1 Published

fms

Apr 11, 2021, 11:14:26 PM4/11/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I've released ColEm 5.6.1 for Android, an update to my ColecoVision and Coleco Adam emulator:

This release adds spinner controllers emulation, used in such games as Destructor. These spinners can be "spun" by touching the screen. Each of the two spinners can be simulated with either horizontal or vertical screen coordinate, with the screen center being neutral position.

As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning ColEm from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

ALL CHANGES:
* Added "Settings | Hardware | Spinner #X" config options.
* Enabled spinners emulation by touching the screen.
* Fixed vertical coordinate processing by spinners.

ColEm Deluxe, the complete version of ColEm, is on $2.99 sale at Google Play this week: