I need a guide of how to make the cheat codes works for VGBA

bbf3562

May 11, 2022, 7:57:03 PM5/11/22
to EMUL8
I am aware that the dev disabled it due to Google policy but he mentioned we can download the file to re-enable it. I downloaded and have vgba select the folder. When I am playing Pokemon Emerald on my Samsung phone, I clicked the 3 dots menu > Advanced > Settings. Then the VGBA menu shows up. I see Cheat Codes and Search Cheats. I selected Cheat Codes and then select New Cheat. I want to add 16 bits to catch specific wild pokemon but it is not letting me do anything. I did a scan for cheat code and ended up with only 32 results found with 8 bits.

Screenshot_20220511-181418.jpg