[Android] VGBAnext, fMSX, MasterGear, AlmostTI Updated

fms

Dec 17, 2022, 9:50:33 PM12/17/22
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

Over the last couple of weeks, I've updated four of my emulators for Android. All four are now using Android SDK31 (i.e. Android 12), JDK 11, and the latest DropBox APIs. Additionally, AlmostTI now allows placing shortcuts to the Android home screen. See the complete list below.

VGBAnext 6.6.4 -- Universal GBA, GBC, GB, NES, and Famicom Console Emulator

fMSX 6.0.4 -- MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ Home Computer Emulator

MasterGear 4.9.5 -- Sega MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG-1000 Console Emulator

AlmostTI 3.1 -- Texas Instruments Graphing Calcs Emulator

Best regards,
  Marat Fayzullin