Keyboard Mapping on Retroid Android Device

Dayna Sumnall

Apr 5, 2024, 12:12:58 PMApr 5
to EMUL8
Hi All,

I've just downloaded Speccy Deluxe, but I'm scratching the surface with it.. I've loaded up a game (Jet Set Willy), and using the controls on the device, I can jump but I can't move left or right.. I know on the keyboard that these would map to Q and and W for example.

I've gone into settings and mapped my D-Pad to the Q for left, and W for right, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. The character only moves when I have the keyboard overlay on.

Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to commit these to the config somehow?

Many thanks!
Dayna

fms

Apr 10, 2024, 11:20:16 PMApr 10
to EMUL8
On Friday, April 5, 2024 at 12:12:58 PM UTC-4 dayna.m.l...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi All,

I've just downloaded Speccy Deluxe, but I'm scratching the surface with it.. I've loaded up a game (Jet Set Willy), and using the controls on the device, I can jump but I can't move left or right.. I know on the keyboard that these would map to Q and and W for example.
When staring game, please, select KEMPSTON or CURSOR JOYSTICK from the game menu.