Sentence Completion on client side text editor / textarea / content editable div

Mahesh Velankar

May 19, 2022, 8:21:45 AM5/19/22
to emscripten-discuss
In Gmail, when we enter/edit new message, it shows next couple of words as suggestion.
How is this achieved?
I imagine they have a trained model for this and all that data/logic is loaded in the gmail webpage that we are typing in. For each keystroke it evaluates the incomplete sentence against whatever logic it has and suggests the next words.

I am interested in doing this on my website for my language.

What are the different things will I require for this?
This is what I can foresee...
I will need to train model for my language.
I will need to somehow bring/convert that data and logic into web-assembly (for speed) and load in the webpage.
I will need to write the events for each keystroke.

Where should I start?
What are the libraries/tools/documentation/help available?

I surfed web but I did not get any example to show even a direction .

Please help.
Thanks in advance