missing declaration for emcc$export$dynCal

キャロウ マーク

May 24, 2021, 11:29:45 PM5/24/21
to emscripte...@googlegroups.com
I’m getting the following warning when linking my .html output since updating from a 1.39 ish Emscripten to 2.0.15. I’ve not been able to find any hints on the web as to what is going on. The app works but I’d like to remove the warning.
warning: metadce: missing declaration for emcc$export$dynCall_vi
Anyone know what this means?
Regards
    -Mark

signature.asc

Sam Clegg

May 26, 2021, 12:37:10 AM5/26/21
to emscripte...@googlegroups.com
I believe this was reported in https://github.com/emscripten-core/emsdk/issues/782 and that was then fixed in https://github.com/emscripten-core/emscripten/pull/13834 which then got release in 2.0.17, so it looks like if you update to any SDK more recent than that the warning should be removed.

cheers,
sam

キャロウ マーク

May 27, 2021, 7:33:12 AM5/27/21
to emscripte...@googlegroups.com
Ahh! Thank you. Somehow I failed to find that issue when searching the issues before posting to the list. I’ll update to 2.0.17 or later.

Regards

    -Mark
signature.asc