EMS Interoperability Task Force September 14, 11a-12:30p MT

Joshua Legler

Sep 7, 2023, 12:31:47 PM9/7/23
to ems-tas...@googlegroups.com

EMS Interoperability Task Force,

Our next call is coming up in a week:

Thursday, September 14, 11a-12:30p Mountain Time

https://utah-health.zoom.us/j/8085088855

We’re continuing our discussion of each step in the Paramedicine Care Flow Sequence Diagram. For this next call, we’ll focus on the step where EMS gets outcome data from the hospital after the patient encounter. We’ll be addressing these questions:

  • What standards and profiles are used for the hospital-outcomes-to-EMS phase of the interoperability workflow?
  • What resources are needed to help software transform data into NEMSIS format?
  • What barriers disrupt the outcome data flow?

Kno2, San Diego Health Connect (SDHC), Wisconsin Statewide Health Information Network (WISHIN), and possibly one other contributor are queued up to share information on these questions from their perspectives.

Thanks,

Josh

--

Joshua Legler