HIMSS24 and No EMS Interoperability Task Force Call This Month

Joshua Legler

Mar 11, 2024, 1:01:23 PMMar 11
to ems-tas...@googlegroups.com

EMS Interoperability Task Force,

I look forward to seeing some of you at HIMSS24 in Orlando this week. If you’ll be there and we don’t already have a meeting scheduled, let me know, and we’ll find a time to meet.

As a reminder, we will not have a task force call this month (March 14).

Our next call will be on Thursday, April 11, where we’ll be discussing the clinical and other information that’s important for hospital staff to get from EMS on a patient transported to them. We need input from people with experience on the hospital side. Let me know if you can help, or you know someone who can.

Thanks,

Josh

--

Joshua Legler