EMS Interoperability Task Force April 11, 11a-12:30p MT

Joshua Legler

Apr 5, 2024, 1:28:22 PMApr 5
to ems-tas...@googlegroups.com

EMS Interoperability Task Force,

Our next call is next week:

Thursday, April 11, 11a-12:30p Mountain Time

https://utah-health.zoom.us/j/8085088855

This call will focus on the step of the interoperability workflow where the hospital gets information from EMS during or after the patient encounter. Thanks to many of you, several people with a hospital perspective have been in touch with me and are currently working on sending me information. That said, I welcome even more input prior to the call. If you have any insights on the topic, please send me your list of what information hospitals need from EMS prior to our call next week, so I can compile it with the others and set a good foundation for our discussion.

I’ll also give a brief report on take-ways from the HIMSS24 conference last month.

As a heads-up, it looks like our final task force call will be in May. At that point, we will have covered all the topics we identified for the task force and should have a clear direction forward on them.

Thanks,

Josh

--

Joshua Legler