EMS Agencies with Working Interoperability

Joshua Legler

Oct 31, 2023, 1:46:54 PM10/31/23
to ems-tas...@googlegroups.com

EMS Interoperability Task Force,

As we prepare for the EMS Data Summit 2.0 on December 15, we’re looking for EMS agencies with successful interoperability solutions in place. Complete end-to-end solutions that include patient medical history to EMS, EMS reports to hospitals, and hospital outcomes back to EMS would be fantastic, but agencies with portions of the workflow in place may still serve as examples of what is working, as well as where the challenges are. We are of course aware of solutions in place in California (SAFR) and New Jersey (RWJBarnabas Health) and underway in Wisconsin (WISHIN), as we’ve discussed on task force calls. If you represent an EMS agency outside of those examples and have some interoperability in place, or you know of an EMS agency that does, please email me directly with info.

Thanks,

Josh

--

Joshua Legler