EMS Interoperability Task Force May 9, 11a-12:30p MT

Joshua Legler

May 2, 2024, 11:50:05 AMMay 2
to ems-tas...@googlegroups.com

EMS Interoperability Task Force,

Our next call is next week:

Thursday, May 9, 11a-12:30p Mountain Time

https://utah-health.zoom.us/j/8085088855

This call will focus on the last of our “information needed” topics by looking at the information that EMS clinicians need when responding to a call and treating a patient. I have compiled a list from what several of you have sent me. If you have any information that you haven’t already shared, please send me your list prior to our call next week, so I can compile it with the others and set a good foundation for our discussion. In particular, I’d encourage you to think about how to define pertinent patient history information. Usually, a lot of data is available, but what’s pertinent to EMS?

We have decided to hold a final task force call on June 13. We’ll discuss the draft agenda for that call when we meet next week.

Thanks,

Josh

PS: I’ll be at the NASEMSO annual meeting May 14–16. If you’ll be there and would like to meet and discuss interoperability, I’d be happy to do so. Interoperability will also be on the agenda for the Data Managers Council, which meets May 14–15.

--

Joshua Legler

971-264-4702

jo...@joshualegler.com