HIMSS24 Re-Imagined Interop Showcase Opportunities Info Session

Joshua Legler

Oct 26, 2023, 5:28:41 PM10/26/23
to ems-tas...@googlegroups.com

Software Developers on the EMS Interoperability Task Force:

HIMSS has an info session coming up on how to prepare for and participate in the HIMSS24 Interoperability Showcase:

Interop Showcase® Sponsorship @HIMSS24: Reimagined Opportunities
Webinar | November 7, 2023 at 12 PM CST

We would love to see multiple vendors participating in vignettes that include an EMS phase of the patient’s care!

Thanks,

Josh

--

Joshua Legler

971-264-4702

jo...@joshualegler.com

linkedin.com/in/joshualegler

JIm St Clair

Oct 26, 2023, 7:08:51 PM10/26/23
to Joshua Legler, ems-tas...@googlegroups.com, Jim.S...@interoperabilityinstitute.org
To that end, if we can assist with the Meld open Sandbox, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Jim St.Clair
Innovation Advisor
Interoperability Institute
Schedule a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/jim-stclair-03

Philip DePalo

Oct 27, 2023, 4:19:04 PM10/27/23
to EMS Interoperability Task Force
If I can provide any additional context or answer any additional questions regarding the upcoming showcase in 2024, please feel free to reach out. As you will see on the upcoming webinar, we have changed how we present our demonstrations. The old concept of vignettes is gone and we have broken down the demonstrations into smaller bite-sized chunks of two to three vendors. This allows for a much more personalized type of demonstration where each vendor can talk exactly to what they want to present and do not need to fit into an overarching story or be forced to leave out certain content.