EMS Interoperability Task Force October 12, 11a-12:30p MT

Joshua Legler

Oct 6, 2023, 4:05:33 PM10/6/23
to ems-tas...@googlegroups.com

EMS Interoperability Task Force,

Our next call is coming up:

Thursday, October 12, 11a-12:30p Mountain Time

https://utah-health.zoom.us/j/8085088855

We’re continuing our discussion of each step in the Paramedicine Care Flow Sequence Diagram. For this next call, we’ll focus on the step where EMS gets patient medical history information to help inform the treatment EMS provides to the patient during an encounter. We’ll be addressing these questions:

  • What standards and profiles are used to query for patient medical history information?
  • What standards and profiles are used for the content of a patient medical record?

We have a couple of potential contributors for next week’s call who are not yet confirmed. If you have experience with this topic and would like to share some information, let me know. Also, please note that for this call, we will assume that the patient’s identify has already been established. We will devote the November call to the topic of patient identification and matching.

Thanks,

Josh

--

Joshua Legler