EMS Interoperability Task Force August 10, 11a-12:30p MT

Joshua Legler

Aug 3, 2023, 1:47:21 PM8/3/23
to ems-tas...@googlegroups.com

EMS Interoperability Task Force,

Our next call is coming up in a week:

Thursday, August 10, 11a-12:30p Mountain Time

https://utah-health.zoom.us/j/8085088855

We’re starting into a detailed discussion of each step in the Paramedicine Care Flow Sequence Diagram. For this next call, we’ve decided to start with the step where EMS shares data with the hospital. We have several things to look at:

As you can see, we have lots of unanswered questions in this list. We’ll need your help figuring out the answers!

Thanks,

Josh

PS: Registration for the NEMSIS Annual Meeting, including the pre-conference interoperability workshop, closes tomorrow (Friday, August 4) at 4p MT. I look forward to seeing many of you there!

--

Joshua Legler

971-264-4702

jo...@joshualegler.com