EMS Interoperability Task Force January 11, 11a-12:30p MT

Joshua Legler

Jan 4, 2024, 1:45:01 PMJan 4
to ems-tas...@googlegroups.com

EMS Interoperability Task Force,

Happy new year! We’re resuming the monthly task force calls, with the next call a week away:

Thursday, January 11, 11a-12:30p Mountain Time

https://utah-health.zoom.us/j/8085088855

The feedback from the November call made it clear that we didn’t satisfactorily cover the step in the EMS interoperability workflow where EMS identifies the patient and attempts to find a match in a health information network. John Moehrke will help us better understand the IHE profiles that EMS vendors need to implement for that phase of the workflow. Following that, Catherine Lusk will give us an overview of the AHIMA patient naming policy framework.

Thanks,

Josh

--

Joshua Legler