Message data drop, please explain

Gregor Pohajac

Aug 19, 2020, 5:03:00 AM8/19/20
to emqtt
Hi,

I would like to know more what exactly mean 'message data - dropped' on the Stats page.
We have a case where the number of received and dropped mesagess is the same and there is no problem with communication, we get all the messages and all it is fine.

So please, can someone explain what 'dropped' message data means ? What is the equation. I have to give this information to some people that are worried that communication doesn't work as expected beacuse of the data they get from the Stats pages.

Thank you.