Why does emqx takes 12 minutes to startup?

imoveisn...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2019, 12:35:20 PM11/29/19
to emqtt

Environment

  • OS: ubuntu 18
  • Erlang/OTP: 22
  • EMQ: emqx-ubuntu16.04-v3.0.0_amd64.deb

Description

I have setup a 2 node cluster on ubuntu18 boxes with nginx L.B. and it works... If I stop one of the emqx nodes the service continues ok. hwever, it I reset both emqx nodes the messaging service will just be availabel again more or less 12 minutes later (no manual intervantion, just reset machines and wait for the service using mosquitto_pub/sub clientes).

To be sure about the time taken to startup, I reset a emqx machine and then I ssh into it and executed command:
$sudo lsof -i -P -n | grep LISTEN
and port 1883 starts to listen more or less 12 minuts after boot.

How to accelerate emqx boot?

Thanks a lot
Alex