MQTT bridge forwards multiple times

cvi...@ast.cl

Aug 17, 2020, 1:16:58 PM8/17/20
to emqtt
Hello everyone, I have implemented a MQTT bridge between two EMQX brokers, initially only implement a topic to forward, it worked well for a couple of weeks, then by adding a new topic, the bridge began to forward in duplicate at every second, where one topic is published every 15 minutes and the other every 3.

I tried to correct several memory parameters, but it continued to malfunction, then I tried putting the two brokers with the same version: 4.1.2

Broker 1:
O.S.= Windows 10
EMQX version = 4.1.2
Topics forwards = Wisensor/#,Topic2/#

Broker 2:
O.S. = Ubuntu server 18.04
EMQX version = 4.1.2

I attach captures of the time when it works well and the time when it starts to malfunction.

Also, attach mqtt bridge configuration file.
Fail.png
Working well.png
emqx_bridge_mqtt.conf