Nice extension!

viajerozz

Nov 10, 2013, 8:44:41 AM11/10/13
to empty-em...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your work on this, it was just what I was looking for:-) I see another member suggested adding a feature to allow you to select any folder for deletion process..let me second that! I have a folder in Yahoo mail called "Bulk Mail"..why they need that I do not know as I already have a Trash and Junk folder.anyway "Bulk" ail is really just trash mail ..but I have no option in your extension to delete it..if you made an option for the user to be able to select any folder for the deletion process it would work perfectly. Or at least add an option to delete "Bulk mail" ..thanks for your nice extension, I appreciate it:-)