Optional empty'em folder

lar...@haslevnet.dk

Feb 11, 2013, 12:02:04 PM2/11/13
to empty-em...@googlegroups.com
For me it would be nice to pick an optional folder to empty.

In my case spam will go directly to Spamfighter folder, being the primary where Empty'em would come as a very useful addon

Best regards
Lars Albertsen

Mahesh Asolkar

Feb 11, 2013, 12:12:44 PM2/11/13
to empty-em...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lars,

I have not used Spamfighter myself. Does it use the 'Spamfighter' folder instead of the 'Junk' folder, or in addition to? Can you set your Spam folder to point to 'Spamfighter' folder via Account Settings -> (your account) -> Junk Settings -> Destination and Retention setting? Empty 'em will clean any folder that is marked as the 'Junk' folder.

I will consider adding feature to clean an arbitrary folder to Empty 'em.

Thanks,
Mahesh.

lar...@haslevnet.dk

Feb 11, 2013, 3:10:14 PM2/11/13
to empty-em...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mahesh

That was a fast reply - thank you.

Unfortunately I seem unable to make Empty 'em recognise SPAMfighter folder as the junk folder to empty. And Spamfighter has no option at all to select a folder for spam. Only the native Spamfighter folder. So I feel kind of lost.

I guess I will have to wait for an update with the arbitrary folder clean feature.

Coming soon I hope

Best regards