Seeking interviews - want to cross-promote?

David Dunwoody

Aug 9, 2016, 10:56:57 PM8/9/16
to empir...@googlegroups.com

Hey writers, bloggers and zombie aficionados! If you're interested in interviewing me for a podcast/site/whatever, or have an opening for a guest blog, I'd love to take part. I'm up for any & all topics but am promoting the new STRANGE DEAD series.

If you’re a zombie author, I’m also conducting 5-question “nano-interviews” at empirenovel.com. The length of your responses is your call, and the questions can be tailored to whatever project you are promoting.

The schedule’s wide open—let me know!

-Dave