THE 3 EGOS - $2.99 on Kindle!

David Dunwoody

Jul 1, 2015, 3:41:29 PM7/1/15
to empir...@googlegroups.com
My first self-published novel is live on Kindle for just $2.99 - www.amazon.com/3-Egos-David-Dunwoody-ebook/dp/B010J0VSTW/

"Reads like a great pulp fiction as written by Dante Alighieri.  Exploring the afterlife, and even other planets, in a series of brawls, shootouts, and backstabs, a colorful cast always keeps the reader entertained and invested in the fate of a universe predestined for destruction."
- Patrick Rutigliano, author of THE UNTIMELY DEATHS OF DARYL HANDY and WIND CHILL

"The 3 Egos blew me away. Dunwoody's best and most imaginative tale yet. Completely sucked me in and swept me away. Filled with humor, wit and true horror. Think: a dark and hellish version of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I can't recommend it enough."
- David Bernstein, author of WITCH ISLAND and THE UNHINGED

"Move over, Bible! The Revelation of Dunwoody is at hand. If you're not reading this already, you are WRONG."
-Thom Brannan, author of LORDS OF NIGHT

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td2Sth3Rap8

Thanks for reading,
Dave