Error : " No configuration found or specified, Empire may not start or function correctly"

eshghe baghal

Jun 6, 2019, 12:22:37 PM6/6/19
to Empire
Hello,
I'm trying to run a piece of codes, but having trouble to initiate the Empire:
I have the config.properties file as follows:

annotation.index = framework.annotation.config

0.name= example_S

0.factory= rdf4j

1.name= example_C

1.factory= jena

and then I have the following :

        System.setProperty("empire.configuration.file", "/framework.config.properties");

        Empire.init(new JenaEmpireModule());

        aManager = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("example_C").createEntityManager();

But when I run the code, it says :
No configuration found or specified, Empire may not start or function correctly

I know it clearly says that it could not locate the configuration file, but the point is the configuration is available (I've tried giving the full directory address in System.setProperty... but still does not work)

Thank you