Documentation?

Victor M.

Mar 25, 2015, 11:00:00 AM3/25/15
to empir...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

is there any reference for the possible properties in the config file? I would like to point the location of my Sesame repository (apparently, there is no as-is support for remote Jena TDB repos at the moment).

Also, is there any place where I can see which annotations are Empire's specific, their behavior and which JPA's annotations they deprecate?

Best regards,
Victor M.

Michael Grove

Mar 25, 2015, 11:05:10 AM3/25/15
to empir...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Victor M. <dark...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there,

is there any reference for the possible properties in the config file?

No, you have to read the source [1].

I would like to point the location of my Sesame repository (apparently, there is no as-is support for remote Jena TDB repos at the moment).

I'm happy to take a pull-request for this feature, or documentation improvements.

Also, is there any place where I can see which annotations are Empire's specific, their behavior and which JPA's annotations they deprecate?

JPA annotations are not deprecated by Empire.

Cheers,

Mike

Best regards,
Victor M.