Introducing Pinto

Michael Grove

Apr 10, 2015, 10:13:08 AM4/10/15
to empir...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

In case you have not heard, we recently released a small library called Pinto.  Pinto aims to be the Jackson of RDF & Java Beans.  It's a cleaned up implementation of Empire's RdfGenerator and related classes.  I'll be replacing those with Pinto in an upcoming release so that Empire can solely focus on the task it was originally intended, a RDF & SPARQL aware JPA implementation.

Cheers,

mvaller

Oct 8, 2015, 6:12:57 AM10/8/15
to Empire
Hi,
Is the Pinto available also as a maven artifact?
Regards,
Martin

Michael Grove

Oct 8, 2015, 6:14:11 AM10/8/15
to empir...@googlegroups.com
No, it's not.  I have not had time to get around to it.

I'd be happy to have a pull request that adds that to the build process.

Cheers,

Mike

Michal Galdzicki

Oct 8, 2015, 1:16:04 PM10/8/15