How to turn reasoning on when doing sparql queries?

Isaac Pereira Tavares da Silva

May 6, 2015, 12:43:46 PM5/6/15
to empir...@googlegroups.com
Hi -

I'm using Empire 0.9 and Stardog 3.0.1. I would like to know if it is possible to turn reasoning "on" for specific sparql queries?

Many thanks in advance

Isaac

Michael Grove

May 6, 2015, 12:46:15 PM5/6/15
to empir...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Isaac Pereira Tavares da Silva <isaa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi -

I'm using Empire 0.9 and Stardog 3.0.1. I would like to know if it is possible to turn reasoning "on" for specific sparql queries?

Specific ones, no.  It's either on or off; you specify it in the URL in the Stardog Empire configuration by appending ";reasoning=true" to the connection string URL.

Cheers,

Mike

Many thanks in advance

Isaac